Friday, March 8, 2013

ASA-Desura free for first Paypal buyers !

Hi everyone, it's almost the week-end and if it's not enough a good news, I have another one :

All of you who bought ASA: A Space Adventure via Paypal "direct buy" from the homepage before the release on Desura have the possibility to ask me the Desura standalone version for free !

(ASA released on Desura Wednesday, 6th 2013)

Why offering this ?
Because that's a way to thank you for supporting ASA in its early steps.
Because at this time you didn't have many other choice than Paypal.
Because the Desura version is standalone and already includes the latest updates.

How can I have it ?
1/ Create a Desura account if you don't have one.
2/ Send me a private message on Desura from the ASA page, and give me the following info :
 - the name and e-mail address you used to purchase ASA via Paypal
 - the invoice number
 - the date of transaction
This is a way for me to check if you indeed bought ASA from the homepage before it released on Desura. Don't worry, I won't use these informations in the future.
Other requests (by e-mail or via twitter, facebook...) won't be taken into account.

Of course the original version of ASA that you bought on the homepage is still supported and will keep working :)
It's still the same game, with the exact same content !